Currency conversion problem on Paynow

PAYNOW is showing the same amount for local payment options as for Mastercard and VISA which is making it impossible for inetrnational clients to pay through the platform.

See attached image.

Paynow does not do currency conversions . We recommend having two different integrations’ , one for local payment methods and another for International payments. The site can handle the logic of switching between the two based on customer preference

Thank you. It was working though in the past. I have no idea where to start with the two integrations approach. Could you help by shedding light on how I can best approach it.

What tech are you using to create yr site

The guide below will walk you through setting up a new integration . Take note which options are ticked for payment options. As per my suggestion setup one that allows Local payments only (Ecocash , Telecash , One Money and VPayments) and another for to collect USD/Forex (Allow Visa/Mastercard). For WordPress integrations there is a currency switcher functionality perhaps that can act as a guide on how to do it on your site