General Discussion - Java Integration

Hi @mugadzap, in postman, send your key value pairs in the body of the request as x-www-form-urlencoded, not params as you have done above. Also note that the hash field is required as part of your key value pairs as described here and you can read more about how to generate one here.

Invalid Hash When Initiating a RemoteTransaction

To reiterate on a point made earlier, AVOID posting confidential keys in public forums.

from the documentation a hash is to be provided after a response . But if i am initialising a transaction which value do i use a hash

The Hash field is required as part of the post data. Please refer to this link for more information.

And the corrupt library ?

Could not resolve dependencies for project info.mushonga.search:mushonga-endpoint:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at zw.paynow:java-sdk:jar:LATEST: Failed to read artifact descriptor for zw.paynow:java-sdk:jar:LATEST: Failed to resolve version for zw.paynow:java-sdk:jar:LATEST: Could not find metadata zw.paynow:java-sdk/maven-metadata

Hi @mugadzap. As mentioned earlier in this thread, the publishing process is taking longer than anticipated.
In the meantime, kindly download the latest sdk here, compile it into a Jar file and import it into your project.

So i have figured it out and your documentation lacks some critical steps. Its way off from what needs to be done.

Hi @mugadzap
Please let us know the areas you found the documentation lacking so that we can improve on them for the benefit of the rest of community. Thanks :slight_smile: