Payment method selecting for USD integration

So i am trying to make a USD payment using paynow. when i reach the page to select payment method, i am actually selecting a payment but it keeps saying, please select a payment method.

what could be the issue.

Good day Kudzie, Kindly click on ecocash logo as well. So when you select Mobile money you need to pick the mobile money you gonna use in this case ecocash

Good day, i have already selected ecocash. still it keeps redirecting back to the same page as if i never selected anything that is where the problem is.

would yo care to join in a google meet so that we can have a debug session maybe it would be understood better.

I am using Laravel php sdk to integrate my paynow.

1. Using the same logic i have integrated using an integrated id and key that is taking only ZIG payments and it worked
  2. ⁠i went on to change the keys and id to use the ones with the usd options selected
  3. ⁠if i click on a payment method then click on the actual payment method eg. ecocash its not proceeding however it is coming back with an error to say select payment method but i would have done that already its like ita stuck.