Paynow-for-woocommerce plugin disrupting the normal functionality of other payment gateways already available on my WooCommerce website

I am using the paynow for WooCommerce plugin on my WooCommerce website. The plugin itself works perfectly fine but is disrupting the functionality of other payment gateways already available.

For example, trying to checkout a cart using the bank payment option (not related to the pay now plugin) will make the checkout page load forever till it times out. An error is then logged on my server’s error logger, pointing out to the paynow plugin as shown below. Deactivating the paynow plugin leaves the bank payment gateway fully functional.

On the screenshot above is the extract from my server’s error logger.

Stripping the paynow plugin’s php file down to the mentioned line 108 leads to the code extract below:

103 function order_cancelled_redirect( $order_id ){
104 global $woocommerce;
105 $order = new WC_Order($order_id);
106 $meta = get_post_meta( $order_id, ‘_wc_paynow_payment_meta’, true );
108 if ( strtolower( $meta[‘Status’] ) == ps_cancelled ) {
109 wc_add_notice( __( ‘You cancelled your payment on Paynow.’, 110’woocommerce’ ), ‘error’ );
111 // wp_redirect( $order->get_cancel_order_url() );
112 wp_redirect( $order->get_checkout_payment_url() );
113 }

Help please

Good day, this bug is now resolved. Please download a fresh copy of the plugin here: https://github.com/paynow/Paynow-for-WooCommerce/archive/master.zip and install it.

Please update here if you get any further issues. Thanks

Thank you paynow. Indeed the bug has been resolved.
It’s working perfectly now