Paynow payment option not showing on the woocommerce checkout page

I am unable to see the paynow payment option on the checkout page. I have set up the paynow plugin and added the merchant ID and secrete under the woocommerce > settings > payments. Running
wordpress version 6.4.2
Woocommerce version 8.4.0

Hi Kindly share your website url

Please make sure you have put the correct integration ID & key corresponding to the currency you set in your woocommerce settings. If you set USD make sure your integration id and keys are usd. same for ZWL

www.talkcouch.org.zw yes I put integration id & key correctly. I also followed the documentation in setting up.

www.talkcouch.org.zw yes I put integration id & key correctly. I also followed the documentation in setting up.

It has something to do with woocommerce block based checkout and the plugin needs to be updated try to open the checkout page in edit mode you should see the error.

I managed to work out it’s probably a blocks error and Paynow integration not yet being supported! I worked around it by editing the template page or creating a new checkout page and using the shortcode block: [woocommerce_checkout]

Not ideal but it get your checkout back working!

Working