Unable to initiate test transactions

THE VERY FIRST THING IM GETTING IS NOT THE TEST WINDOW IM GETTING THIS THYING I SENT IM NOT BEING GIVEN ANY I KNOW HOW TO INITIATE A TEST TRANSACTION DONE IT BEFORE BUT HERE IM GETTING STRAIGHT FROM TRANSACTION INIT THEN IM GETTINGH THAT UNLESS THERE IS ANOTHER REASON WITH THE PAYING ACCOUNT

Hi

Which Addon or Language are you using?
If you are using one of our SDKs what version is it?

Please make sure you use your registered email as authemail when you initiate a test transaction

Information on test mode transactions below

sorry was offline im using python sadly if i use my old intergration keys its working fine but the issue is when i try to change currency to usd. currently its still in zig the moment i try to get it to usd it just send me the screenshot i sent earlier

@Tru elphas asked if you were using SDK. That is useful information for others who may want to help you, so let us know.

Regardless though, you should share your code you are using to initiate payment with Paynow.

It sounds like whats happening is you’re not using your Paynow merchant email address in the authemail field when initiating the transaction. That would also cause the situation you are seeing.

You can also share your Paynow transaction ID (aka Paynow reference) here, that will allow Paynow technical support to trace your transaction in their logs to assist further. Its not sensitive information so its okay to post it publicly.

im using a different email and the email yes is also a registered one but i have also used some different

paynow = Paynow(

‘keyy’,

‘key or id here’,

http://127.0.0.1:8000/check_payment_status/’, # return url

http://127.0.0.1:8000/paynow_notification/’  # Result url

)

def initiate_payment(request):

if request.method == ‘POST’:

email = request.POST.get(‘email’)

; phone = request.POST.get(‘phone’)

print(f"Email: {email}, Phone: {phone}")

payment = paynow.create_payment(phone, email)
payment.add(‘subs’, 0.02)

response = paynow.send(payment)

if response.success:

poll_url = response.poll_url

print(f"Poll URL: {poll_url}")

# Save to database

payment_record, created = Payment.objects.get_or_create(

email=email,

phone=phone,

defaults={

‘poll_url’: poll_url,

‘timestamp’: timezone.now()

}

)

if not created:

payment_record.poll_url = poll_url

payment_record.timestamp = timezone.now()

payment_record.save()

print(f"Saved payment record: {payment_record}")

return redirect(response.redirect_url)

# return JsonResponse({‘success’: True, ‘redirect_url’: response.redirect_url, ‘poll_url’: poll_url})

else:

return JsonResponse({‘success’: False, ‘message’: ‘Payment initiation failed’})

above is my code like inwas saying i tried with many emails but still same issue
but my first int key which is in ZIG is working well the moment i get a new key after currency change it brings that and its not giving me that testing interface of fake payments

@Tru did you see this part? Without it, Paynow team cannot assist you

@Tru please stop posting your live integration ID and secret key. Its not permitted on this forum and strongly discouraged on any other forum. It poses a security risk to your Paynow account

As elphas pointed out, you must use your Paynow merchant’s email address when initiation your transaction on Paynow – thats the email address which was configured when the merchant was registered on Paynow.

In your case its a****@****fresh.co.zw

(the email address above has been masked to protect it from website email address scraping, but you should supply it in its full form, without masking when initiating your transaction)