Woocommerce Checkout Page

I have integrated the woocommerce plugin and the key and merchant code. However, when places an order through the checkout page, nothing is happening. They are not being redirected to the Paynow website. Please guide.

Hie, did you get any help on this issue of

integrated the woocommerce plugin and the key and merchant code. However, when places an order through the checkout page, nothing is happening. They are not being redirected to the Paynow website. Please guide.
??

Am facing the same problem

May you provide the version number of

-wordpress

-woo comrmence plugin

-Paynow payment plugin

you are using(you can get this information from plugin list in Wordpress)

If you are using the latest version of woocommerce, you need to insert the Intergration ID and the Intergration key in the fields marked USD. If the keys are in the local currency which apparently would not be configured in woocommerce, the plugin will not redirect

Facing same issue with the redirect.
Wordpress ver 5.4
woocommerce ver 4.1.1
paynow plugin ver 1.2.1

There was a fix released , get version 1.3.1 of the Paynow plugin here

Have up-date both the paynow plugin and woocommerce to no avail, any ideas how can i get it work???

Im facing the same challenge:
WordPress Version: 5.4.2
WooCommerec version: Version 4.3.0
PayNow PlugIn version 1.3.1

I want my Directory Listing to accept a payment first before someone goes on to post their Listing. So the Wordpress version have an option for creating a directory listing as a product instead of the Virtual or Downloadable product.

Please help on how to make this work…

screenshot please, because i cannot seem to understand how I should enter my ID in a drop down currency menu

nevermind, i get what you were saying. Let me check if it works now

Mine says fatal/critical error on your website when it tries to redirect.

Tight, how can we get assistance?

Was this ever solved?, currently facing the same issue.
woocommerce : Version 6.0.0
paynow version : Version 1.3.1
wordpress : Version 5.8.3