WooCommerce Paynow plugin error

Hello, I’ve just been introduced to the Woocommerce Paynow plugin.

After activation, each time I try to enable the payment gateway and hit save, its auto-disabling. I’ve tried the same procedure with other payment gateways available, they remain enabled and I can go ahead and set them up.

How do I ensure it remains enabled so that I go ahead and set it up?

Hi @Vimbainashe

Please check that your WooCommerce Currency is set to USD $. Paynow currently only supports USD. After that then click the image button next to the Paynow payment option and paste in your Integration ID and Key and save.

Make sure this is option is checked.

Hi,

I am checking the enable Paynow box but it is automatically unchecking itself when I hit save, so I’m unable to move on to the next step of set up.

This isn’t happening with the other payment options, find screenshot attached:

Have you confirmed that your WooCommerce Currency is set to United States $ as shown below? Any other currency will cause the plugin to auto-disable.

When your currency is anything but USD you will get this error:

Thanks, I can now access the set up, in the paynow account now, where do I access Merchant ID and Key set as required fields?

Great to hear. You can find instructions on how to generate and get your ID and Key here: https://developers.paynow.co.zw/docs/integration_generation.html

I have enable USD as shown above but the plugin keeps disabling. What causes auto disable other than USD currency requirements.

I have the same problem, my currency is set to USD and the Enable Paynow option is checked, how can I activate PayNow?

The client then decided to use PayGate and linked a South African account, they were having issues with RTGS also. A win win to everyone including non responsive paynow guys!

How to setup this plugin can you please let me know?

Hi @Sajid
Please make sure that you set up your integration key and ID on the gateway’s settings page for the currency you want to use to accept payments as the plugin checks for this before you can enable it. Also make sure that you are using the latest version of the plugin.

I am having the sameness problem after I have done all what has been said in this topic. I see there anyone using this Pay Now, successfully, to help us?
If I use it direct with Gravity Forms it is working, but from the shopping page, zero because of that issue of self-disabling.

Having problems activation the paynow gateway on woocommerce .I have done most of the things recommended here but still the problem persists.

@Bold to confirm your challenge is auto disabling after you try to activate the plugin ?

Yes its auto disabling

What is your default currency in WooCommerce ?

United States Dollars

Change it to ZWL , I assume you are only collecting ZWL for now

Okay thanks let me try that .

Thanks it worked …