PHP integration

How does the result url ( server to server ) communication work, iam still trying to figure out how when i do not have the update.php file, what do i put on it if i create it

The resulturl is the URL on your website/application where Paynow will send the transaction responses to. Your application should have logic to handle those transaction responses accordingly. You can find more information on this here: https://developers.paynow.co.zw/docs/status_update.html

Hi @iamthatchic. As @paynow pointed out, whenever the status of the status of your transaction changes on Paynow’s side. Paynow sends an update to the result url you specify when initiating a transaction.

As for how to handle the status updates in your update.php file, I’ve created a gist with boilerplate code you need to handle them.

Please let me know if anything is unclear.

The resulturl sends an HTTP post with data as stated here Your site has to allow posts from paynow remember the CORs rules once the data has been posted your script with the resulturl POST must then work on the results for example storing the data into a database or creating a file or updating file contents