An error occured while initiating transaction Error: Hashes do not match!

An error occured while initiating transaction Error: Hashes do not match!
at Paynow.parse (…\node_modules\paynow\dist\paynow.js:101:23)
at …\node_modules\paynow\dist\paynow.js:87:26
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
undefined

Any help

Good day,
Please try regenerating your integration key. If that fails, please create new integration and attempt with that one. Also, please verify you are providing the correct ID and Key when instantiating the Paynow object by logging the value out, just to eliminate all possible points of failure.

Thanks for your reply is the above code correct.

nothing is changing. im still getting same error

i changed the id and key then paynow.send(payment) is working well but paynow.sendMobile() is returning hashes do not match error

Good morning, the code looks alright.

It appears the email (user@example.com) you’re using is the source of the error. While your integration is in test mode, you should provide the Paynow account email i.e the email on the account that owns the integration you’re using. Please pass that email to payment.createPayment() and see if that resolves the issue.

Morning
I changed the email but the error still appears. I also did the remote transaction using Postman and it is working well on Postman using any email.

Good Morning

I managed to resolve the issue, Paynow numbers 0771111111,772222222 and 0773333333 are not returning hashes do not match error but if you use wrong email like what i did earlier, 0777000000 is returning hashes do not match as well and 0774444444 is also returning hashes do not match error.

Hope this will help some.